Monday, November 2, 2009

"Sorprendente" Palette Knife Floral Oil painting by Kimberly Conrad


"Sorprendente" Original palette knife oil painting. This is one of my favorite tulip pieces. "Sorprendente" means surprise, or surprising. I named it that because my 20 year old son came in one day, and commented that it was his favorite of all my florals. I was more than a little surprised, as it is "pink"...I have many much more rustic florals that I would have expected him to prefer!! The framed dimensions are 17"x19"x3".To view more paintings of this kind, visit www.kimberlyconradfineart.com
To purchase this painting, contact Kimberly at kkconrad2@aol.com

Visit My Daily Painting Blog
Visit My New Fine Art Print Site

"Colorado Contemporary Abstract Artist Kimberly Conrad"

No comments:

Post a Comment